The Shun Classic Blonde 3.5-inch Paring Knife is the second of the most essential kitchen knives every cook should have on hand. After a chef's knife, you need a paring knife. It's perfect for any paring task, from hulling strawberries to peeling an apple. It also handles jobs such as cutting small foods, like garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. The three-inch blade is the perfect length for most jobs and the new light blonde-colored handles offer beauty, comfort, and control.
- For peeling, coring, trimming, and more, it's essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
Features + Details
- Use Peeling & Paring
- Blade Shape Paring
- Country of Origin Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This knife is not designed to cut through bones or very thick-skinned vegetables.
- For this heavier kitchen work, we suggest purchasing the Shun Classic Meat Cleaver (DM0767), or Shun Classic 8” Western Chef’s Knife (DM0766) to add to your collection.