The Shun Classic Blonde 3.5-inch Paring Knife is the second of the most essential kitchen knives every cook should have on hand. After a chef's knife, you need a paring knife. It's perfect for any paring task, from hulling strawberries to peeling an apple. It also handles jobs such as cutting small foods, like garlic cloves or ginger, against a cutting board. The three-inch blade is the perfect length for most jobs and the new light blonde-colored handles offer beauty, comfort, and control.
- For peeling, coring, trimming, and more, it's essential
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
Features + Details
- Use Peeling & Paring
- Blade Shape Paring
- Country of Origin Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This knife is not designed to cut through bones or very thick-skinned vegetables.
- For this heavier kitchen work, we suggest purchasing the Shun Classic Meat Cleaver (DM0767), or Shun Classic 8” Western Chef’s Knife (DM0766) to add to your collection.
Shun White Utility Knife DM0701 (Top)
Shun White Paring Knife DM0700 (Bottom)
This Knife is NOT designed to be used on bone or very thick-skinned vegetables.
Hand wash only (no dishwasher) and dry immediately after use.
Shun Knives have a limited lifetime warranty (Please see Support on home page for all information).