The Shun Classic Knife Set makes a beautiful and thoughtful gift for the passionate chefs and homecooks in your family or circle of friends.
Included within Shun's Classic Knife Set is a Santoku knife, Utility knife, and Paring knife, carefully selected for you to easily complete your daily food preparation tasks with little hassle.
Each knife is carefully forged with 32 microlayers of Damascus steel to protect the incredibly hard yet light VG-10 cutting core within, resulting in the knife's beautiful water ripple appearance and added durability.
Completed with ebony Pakkawood handles, Shun Classic knives provide a comfortable grip yet maintains a moisture-resistant characteristic to keep it pristine for years to come.
These unparalleled knives are beautifully presented in an elegant black wooden gift box, making this the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Set of 3
- Paring knife 8.5cm
- Utility knife 15cm
- Santoku knife 16.5cm
- VG-10 core
- Dual sided Damascus steel with water ripple effect
- Razor sharp edge
- 16 degrees sharpening angle
- Ergonomic Pakkawood handle
- Moisture-resistant handle
- Beautiful black wooden gift box package
- Model Number DMS-310
- Made in Japan
- These knives are not designed to cut through bones or very thick-skinned vegetables.
- For this heavier kitchen work, we suggest purchasing the Shun Classic Meat Cleaver (DM0767), or Shun Classic 8” Western Chef’s Knife (DM0766) to add to your set.
These Knives are NOT designed to be used on bone or very thick-skinned vegetables.
Hand wash only (no dishwasher) and dry immediately after use.
Shun Knives have a limited lifetime warranty (Please see Support on home page for all information).