YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND IN THE KITCHEN
This is every cook's must-have knife. The Shun Classic Blonde 8-in. Chef's Knife is an all-purpose knife ideal for a full range of cutting tasks. This new blonde-handled version of our Classic Chef's knife features an 8-inch blade ideal for preparing fruits, vegetables, and proteins. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is exceptionally handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, this chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Shun Classic Blonde's thin, sharp blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style chef's knives.
- The true does-it-all knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Handcrafted in Japan
Features + Details
- Use Slicing, Cheese & Charcuterie, BBQ, Vegetable & Fruit
- Blade Shape Chef
- Country of Origin Japan
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This knife is not designed to cut through bones or very thick-skinned vegetables.
- For this heavier kitchen work, we suggest purchasing the Shun Classic Meat Cleaver (DM0767), or Shun Classic 8” Western Chef’s Knife (DM0766) to add to your collection.
This Knife is NOT designed to be used on bone or very thick-skinned vegetables.
Hand wash only (no dishwasher) and dry immediately after use.
Shun Knives have a limited lifetime warranty (Please see Support on home page for all information).